WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund (NYSEARCA:WCLD – Get Rating) shares dropped 4.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $26.17 and last traded at $26.31. Approximately 385,132 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 30% from the average daily volume of 551,668 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.62.
WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund Stock Down 4.7 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $26.96 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $29.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund (WCLD)
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.