China Shenhua Energy Company Limited (OTCMKTS:CSUAY – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $11.85 and traded as low as $11.14. China Shenhua Energy shares last traded at $11.25, with a volume of 7,142 shares trading hands.
China Shenhua Energy Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $11.85 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.11. The company has a market cap of $55.94 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.99 and a beta of 0.16.
About China Shenhua Energy
China Shenhua Energy Company Limited and its subsidiaries engage in the production and sales of coal and power; railway, port, and shipping transportation; and coal-to-olefins businesses in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It operates through six segments: Coal, Power, Railway, Port, Shipping, and Coal Chemical.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Shenhua Energy (CSUAY)
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for China Shenhua Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Shenhua Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.