Grupo Carso, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GPOVY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a decrease of 10.0% from the October 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 9.0 days.
Grupo Carso Price Performance
Shares of Grupo Carso stock opened at $9.00 on Friday. Grupo Carso has a 1-year low of $6.00 and a 1-year high of $9.00. The company has a market capitalization of $10.14 billion, a PE ratio of 18.75 and a beta of 0.58. The business has a 50-day moving average of $7.29 and a 200-day moving average of $7.32.
About Grupo Carso
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Carso (GPOVY)
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Carso Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Carso and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.