Harworth Group plc (LON:HWG – Get Rating) insider Katerina Patmore bought 136 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 110 ($1.29) per share, for a total transaction of £149.60 ($175.79).
Katerina Patmore also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 17th, Katerina Patmore bought 140 shares of Harworth Group stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 107 ($1.26) per share, for a total transaction of £149.80 ($176.03).
- On Thursday, September 15th, Katerina Patmore acquired 115 shares of Harworth Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 131 ($1.54) per share, with a total value of £150.65 ($177.03).
Harworth Group Stock Performance
HWG stock opened at GBX 108 ($1.27) on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 114.36 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 141.09. Harworth Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 99 ($1.16) and a 1-year high of GBX 193.30 ($2.27). The company has a current ratio of 3.07, a quick ratio of 1.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.27. The firm has a market cap of £348.87 million and a PE ratio of 300.00.
Harworth Group Cuts Dividend
Harworth Group Company Profile
Harworth Group plc operates as a land and property regeneration company in the North of England and the Midlands. The company operates through two segments, Income Generation and Capital Growth. The Income Generation segment focuses on generating rental returns from the investment portfolio; rental returns and royalties from energy generation, environmental technologies, and the agricultural portfolio; and income-generating streams from recycled aggregates and secondary coal products.
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for Harworth Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harworth Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.