Shares of iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:IBTK – Get Rating) fell 0.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $19.65 and last traded at $19.69. 6,019 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 84,529 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.81.
iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Treasury ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $19.57 and its 200 day simple moving average is $20.41.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Treasury ETF (IBTK)
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Treasury ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Treasury ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.