Satixfy Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ:SATX – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped down prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $31.80, but opened at $28.00. Satixfy Communications shares last traded at $25.55, with a volume of 1,779 shares changing hands.
Satixfy Communications Trading Up 96.4 %
Satixfy Communications Company Profile
Satixfy Communications Ltd. operates as a semiconductor company that develops cost-effective SoCs for satellite communications. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Satixfy Communications (SATX)
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for Satixfy Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Satixfy Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.