TILT (OTCMKTS:TLLTF – Get Rating) was downgraded by investment analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. They currently have a C$0.20 target price on the stock, down from their prior target price of C$0.60.
TILT Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:TLLTF opened at $0.09 on Wednesday. TILT has a 12-month low of $0.07 and a 12-month high of $0.35. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.12 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.16.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TILT (TLLTF)
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
Receive News & Ratings for TILT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TILT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.