Shares of ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ARCW – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.02 and traded as low as $0.91. ARC Group Worldwide shares last traded at $0.91, with a volume of 2,900 shares.
ARC Group Worldwide Stock Down 3.1 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.89 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.02.
About ARC Group Worldwide
ARC Group Worldwide, Inc provides metal injection molding components in the United States and internationally. The company also offers plastic injection molding and tooling products. It serves aerospace, automotive, defense, medical, and other industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Deland, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for ARC Group Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARC Group Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.