Shares of Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF (NYSEARCA:ISDX – Get Rating) traded up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $26.93 and last traded at $26.87. 177,133 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 127% from the average session volume of 78,009 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.74.
Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $24.79 and a 200-day moving average of $26.46.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF (ISDX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.