Shares of Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF (NYSEARCA:JSML – Get Rating) traded up 1.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $49.06 and last traded at $48.90. 7,182 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 49% from the average session volume of 14,074 shares. The stock had previously closed at $48.39.
Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF Stock Up 1.1 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $46.45 and a 200-day moving average of $48.72.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF (JSML)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.