KPOP and Korean Entertainment ETF (NYSEARCA:KPOP – Get Rating) fell 1.2% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $17.50 and last traded at $17.53. 4,274 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 101% from the average session volume of 2,123 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.75.
KPOP and Korean Entertainment ETF Trading Down 1.2 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $16.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KPOP and Korean Entertainment ETF (KPOP)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for KPOP and Korean Entertainment ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KPOP and Korean Entertainment ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.