KraneShares Hang Seng TECH Index ETF (NYSEARCA:KTEC – Get Rating)’s share price fell 3.7% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $11.59 and last traded at $11.62. 10,602 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 24% from the average session volume of 14,010 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.07.
KraneShares Hang Seng TECH Index ETF Trading Down 3.7 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.55 and its 200 day simple moving average is $12.49.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KraneShares Hang Seng TECH Index ETF (KTEC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for KraneShares Hang Seng TECH Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KraneShares Hang Seng TECH Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.