Shares of The Monarch Cement Company (OTCMKTS:MCEM – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $102.03 and traded as high as $104.90. Monarch Cement shares last traded at $104.90, with a volume of 640 shares trading hands.
Monarch Cement Stock Down 0.1 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $102.03 and its 200 day moving average price is $104.36.
About Monarch Cement
The Monarch Cement Company manufactures and sells portland cement in the United States. The company also provides masonry cement, ready-mixed concrete, concrete products, and sundry building materials. It primarily serves contractors, ready-mixed concrete plants, concrete products plants, building materials dealers, and governmental agencies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Monarch Cement (MCEM)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Monarch Cement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monarch Cement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.