William Hill PLC (OTCMKTS:WIMHY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $15.00 and traded as high as $15.03. William Hill shares last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 8,600 shares.
William Hill Trading Up 0.2 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $3.94 billion, a PE ratio of 27.78 and a beta of 2.28. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $15.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.00.
William Hill Company Profile
William Hill PLC, a sports betting and gaming company, provides sports betting and gaming services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through retail, online, and US segments. The company operates licensed betting offices (LBOs) that offers sports betting services on horse racing, football, greyhounds, and other sports, as well as gaming machines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on William Hill (WIMHY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for William Hill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for William Hill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.