A number of other analysts also recently issued reports on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group downgraded shares of CubicFarm Systems from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and reduced their price target for the company from C$1.50 to C$0.25 in a report on Monday, September 12th. Stifel Nicolaus cut CubicFarm Systems from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, September 12th.
CubicFarm Systems Trading Down 27.1 %
CubicFarm Systems stock opened at $0.06 on Friday. CubicFarm Systems has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $1.09. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.08 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.26.
CubicFarm Systems Company Profile
CubicFarm Systems Corp. develops, manufactures, and sells cubic farming systems for farmers worldwide. The company offers CubicFarm System and CubicFarms' HydroGreen Grow System. Its systems help farmers to produce lettuce, basil, microgreens, nutraceutical ingredients, and animal feed. The company was formerly known as Forty Foot Farms Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CubicFarm Systems (CUBXF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for CubicFarm Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CubicFarm Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.