EnQuest (OTCMKTS:ENQUF – Get Rating) had its price objective cut by research analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 47 ($0.55) to GBX 45 ($0.53) in a research report issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays lifted their target price on EnQuest from GBX 26 ($0.31) to GBX 28 ($0.33) in a report on Tuesday, September 20th.
EnQuest Trading Down 13.5 %
OTCMKTS:ENQUF opened at $0.27 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.31 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.34. EnQuest has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $1.00.
EnQuest Company Profile
EnQuest PLC operates as an oil and gas production and development company. The company explores for, extracts, and produces hydrocarbons in the United Kingdom, North Sea, and Malaysia. It primarily holds interests in the Magnus, Kraken, Scolty/Crathes, Greater Kittiwake Area, Alba, Dons area, and Alma/Galia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EnQuest (ENQUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for EnQuest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EnQuest and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.