Shares of iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF (TSE:XGD – Get Rating) rose 1.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$16.38 and last traded at C$16.38. Approximately 294,603 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 44% from the average daily volume of 523,777 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$16.16.
iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$15.15 and a 200-day moving average price of C$16.13.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.