MassRoots, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MSRT – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.14 and last traded at $1.14, with a volume of 392861 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.92.
MassRoots Trading Up 23.9 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.64 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.89.
MassRoots, Inc engages in the development and provision of social media network for the cannabis community. It offers WeedPass, a rewards program which enables consumers to earn tickets to movies, sporting events, and festivals by shopping at participating dispensaries. The company was founded by Isaac Dietrich, Stewart Fortier, Tyler Knight, and Hyler Fortier in April 2013 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MassRoots (MSRT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for MassRoots Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MassRoots and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.