Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (OTCMKTS:NWARF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 1.2% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.95 and last traded at $0.85. Approximately 12,560 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 15,771 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.84.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Nordea Equity Research upgraded shares of Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, October 27th.
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.74 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.90.
About Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, together with its subsidiaries, provides scheduled and charter airline services in Norway and internationally. As of December 31, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 70 aircraft. It is also involved in aircraft financing, leasing, and ownership activities; and cargo activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NWARF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.