Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RXRX – Get Rating) insider Shafique Virani sold 10,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.31, for a total value of $123,100.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 83,160 shares in the company, valued at $1,023,699.60. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Shafique Virani also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, October 14th, Shafique Virani sold 10,000 shares of Recursion Pharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.92, for a total value of $109,200.00.
- On Thursday, September 15th, Shafique Virani sold 10,000 shares of Recursion Pharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $13.36, for a total value of $133,600.00.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ RXRX opened at $9.82 on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $11.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $9.25. Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 52 week low of $4.92 and a 52 week high of $21.19.
Institutional Trading of Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Several research analysts have weighed in on the company. KeyCorp assumed coverage on Recursion Pharmaceuticals in a research report on Thursday, September 15th. They issued an “overweight” rating and a $20.00 target price on the stock. The Goldman Sachs Group increased their price objective on Recursion Pharmaceuticals from $8.00 to $9.00 and gave the company a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 9th. Finally, SVB Leerink lowered their price objective on Recursion Pharmaceuticals from $10.00 to $9.00 and set a “market perform” rating on the stock in a report on Tuesday, October 25th.
About Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company, engages in the decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering to industrialize drug discovery. The company develops REC-994, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial to treat cerebral cavernous malformation; REC-2282 for the treatment of neurofibromatosis type 2; REC-4881 to treat familial adenomatous polyposis; and REC-3599, which is in Phase I clinical trial to treat GM2 gangliosidosis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Recursion Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recursion Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.