Satixfy Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ:SATX – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $57.88 and last traded at $57.88, with a volume of 5672 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $51.70.
Satixfy Communications Stock Performance
About Satixfy Communications
Satixfy Communications Ltd. operates as a semiconductor company that develops cost-effective SoCs for satellite communications. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Satixfy Communications (SATX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Satixfy Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Satixfy Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.