IQGeo Group plc (LON:IQG – Get Rating) insider Max Royde acquired 18,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 18th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 180 ($2.12) per share, with a total value of £32,400 ($38,072.86).
Max Royde also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 4th, Max Royde bought 20,000 shares of IQGeo Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of £400 ($470.04).
- On Friday, October 28th, Max Royde bought 10,000 shares of IQGeo Group stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 164 ($1.93) per share, with a total value of £16,400 ($19,271.45).
IQGeo Group Stock Performance
LON:IQG opened at GBX 192.50 ($2.26) on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.79, a quick ratio of 1.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.47. IQGeo Group plc has a 12 month low of GBX 109 ($1.28) and a 12 month high of GBX 196 ($2.30). The company has a market cap of £118.21 million and a PE ratio of -56.62. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 161.59 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 147.35.
About IQGeo Group
IQGeo Group plc develops geospatial software to the telecoms and utility network industries in the United Kingdom, Europe, the United States, Canada, Japan, and internationally. The company provides IQGeo Platform, which designs and manages complex and constantly evolving network assets; IQGeo Network Manager that plans, designs, and supports network lifecycle through construction and maintenance operations; IQGeo Workflow Manager software, which helps to control telecom and utility construction and maintenance activities; IQGeo Inspection and Survey software that provides a flexible mobile interface for field inspection teams; and IQGeo Network Revenue Optimizer software, which automatically produces multiple telecom construction route options for connecting commercial or residential premises.
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for IQGeo Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IQGeo Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.