Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Oragenics Price Performance
Shares of Oragenics stock opened at $0.20 on Monday. Oragenics has a fifty-two week low of $0.19 and a fifty-two week high of $0.63. The firm has a market cap of $23.46 million, a P/E ratio of -1.54 and a beta of 0.24. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.23 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.29.
Oragenics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.