Investment analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Professional Diversity Network (NASDAQ:IPDN – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the information services provider’s stock.
Professional Diversity Network Price Performance
Shares of IPDN stock opened at $1.00 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $16.65 million, a PE ratio of -3.99 and a beta of 18.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.83 and a 200-day moving average of $0.81. Professional Diversity Network has a one year low of $0.66 and a one year high of $1.31.
Professional Diversity Network Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Professional Diversity Network (IPDN)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Professional Diversity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Professional Diversity Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.