Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Smart Powerr (NASDAQ:CREG – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Smart Powerr Trading Down 2.7 %
Shares of CREG stock opened at $2.84 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.26. Smart Powerr has a 1 year low of $2.62 and a 1 year high of $7.90.
Smart Powerr Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Smart Powerr (CREG)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Powerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Powerr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.