Amadeus FiRe Stock Down 0.7 %
ETR:AAD opened at €112.60 ($114.90) on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $643.85 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.34. Amadeus FiRe has a 1-year low of €80.60 ($82.24) and a 1-year high of €189.00 ($192.86). The company has a current ratio of 0.67, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 66.23. The business’s fifty day moving average price is €96.59 and its 200 day moving average price is €110.93.
About Amadeus FiRe
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Amadeus FiRe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amadeus FiRe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.