Atos SE (OTCMKTS:AEXAF – Get Rating) was up 7.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $10.90 and last traded at $10.90. Approximately 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 948 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.15.
Atos Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $10.02.
Atos SE provides digital transformation solutions and services worldwide. It offers cloud, cybersecurity, and computing solutions, as well as end-to-end vertical solutions, data platforms, and infrastructure solutions. The company's solutions include advanced computing; analytics, artificial intelligence, and automation; cloud solutions; customer journey analytics and digital customer experience; advance detection and response, data protection and governance, and trusted digital identities, as well as digital workplace, hybrid cloud, and IoT and OT security; digital consulting; digital workplace; and edge computing and Internet of things.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atos (AEXAF)
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
- Black Friday Deals on These 3 Dividend Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Atos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.