Shares of Benchmark Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNCHF – Get Rating) rose 3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. Approximately 50,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 109% from the average daily volume of 23,934 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.28.
Benchmark Metals Trading Up 3.0 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.28 and a 200-day moving average of $0.42.
About Benchmark Metals
Benchmark Metals Inc, a junior resource company, engages in the identification, evaluation, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Lawyers Property project that consists of 46 contiguous mineral claims covering approximately 14,392 hectares located in British Columbia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Benchmark Metals (BNCHF)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Benchmark Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benchmark Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.