Fairfax India Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FFXDF – Get Rating) traded down 2.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $11.24 and last traded at $11.39. 27,872 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 12% from the average session volume of 31,742 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.71.
Fairfax India Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $1.58 billion, a P/E ratio of -113.90 and a beta of 0.98. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $9.95 and a 200-day simple moving average of $10.58. The company has a quick ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 0.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18.
Fairfax India Company Profile
Fairfax India Holdings Corporation, an investment holding company, engages in the investment activities in India. It invests in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India and Indian businesses, or other businesses with customers, suppliers, or business primarily conducted in, or dependent on, India.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairfax India (FFXDF)
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
- Black Friday Deals on These 3 Dividend Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfax India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfax India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.