Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GMBXF – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.04 and traded as low as $3.81. Grupo México shares last traded at $3.85, with a volume of 38,177 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Bradesco Corretora cut Grupo México from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research note on Wednesday, September 21st.
Grupo México Stock Up 1.3 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.65 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.04.
Grupo México Company Profile
Grupo México, SAB. de C.V. engages in copper production, freight transportation, and infrastructure businesses worldwide. The company operates through Mining, Transportation, and Infrastructure divisions. The Mining division explores for copper, silver, molybdenum, zinc, sulfuric acid, gold, and selenium.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo México (GMBXF)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.