Shares of Hampshire Group, Limited (OTCMKTS:HAMP – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.01. Hampshire Group shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 127,300 shares changing hands.
Hampshire Group Stock Performance
About Hampshire Group
Hampshire Group, Limited is a holding company. The Company is a provider of fashion apparel across a range of product categories, channels of distribution and price points. As a holding company, the Company operates through its subsidiaries, Hampshire Brands, Inc (Hampshire Brands) and Hampshire International, LLC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hampshire Group (HAMP)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Hampshire Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hampshire Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.