Separately, Raymond James reduced their price objective on Leap Therapeutics from $3.50 to $2.50 and set an outperform rating on the stock in a research report on Friday, November 11th.
Leap Therapeutics Stock Down 2.6 %
Shares of LPTX stock opened at $0.59 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $58.44 million, a P/E ratio of -1.26 and a beta of 0.61. Leap Therapeutics has a twelve month low of $0.55 and a twelve month high of $3.45. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.86 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.09.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Leap Therapeutics
Leap Therapeutics, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, acquires and develops therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its lead clinical stage programs include DKN-01, a monoclonal antibody that inhibits Dickkopf-related protein 1, which is in multiple ongoing clinical trials for treating esophagogastric, hepatobiliary, gynecologic, and prostate cancers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leap Therapeutics (LPTX)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Leap Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leap Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.