Shares of Lifestyle Delivery Systems Inc. (OTCMKTS:LDSYF – Get Rating) were up 10.6% on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.10. Approximately 16,800 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 118,181 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.09.
Lifestyle Delivery Systems Stock Up 10.6 %
Lifestyle Delivery Systems Company Profile
Lifestyle Delivery Systems Inc manufactures and sells cannabis-infused strips. It offers CannaStrips, which are designed to provide patients with non-intrusive and non-smoking alternatives. The company also offers consulting services for its clients, including facility identification, nursery preparation, design and layout, equipment acquisition, and implementation, as well as permitting and licensing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lifestyle Delivery Systems (LDSYF)
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
- Black Friday Deals on These 3 Dividend Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Lifestyle Delivery Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lifestyle Delivery Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.