Prospera Energy Inc. (CVE:GXR – Get Rating) insider Peter Alan Lacey sold 190,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.10, for a total value of C$19,000.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 101,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$10,100.
Peter Alan Lacey also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 14th, Peter Alan Lacey sold 400,000 shares of Prospera Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.10, for a total value of C$38,000.00.
Prospera Energy Stock Up 18.2 %
GXR opened at C$0.07 on Tuesday. Prospera Energy Inc. has a one year low of C$0.05 and a one year high of C$0.15. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.06 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.07.
About Prospera Energy
Georox Resources Inc, a natural resources company, acquires, explores for, and develops petroleum and natural gas properties primarily in Western Canada. It primarily holds interests in the Silverdale, Pouce Coupe, and Red Earth properties. The company was formerly known as Oromonte Resources Inc and changed its name to Georox Resources Inc in August 2008.
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Prospera Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prospera Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.