Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. (OTCMKTS:GCTAY – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 1.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.62 and last traded at $3.62. 9,744 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 96,106 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.67.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $3.51 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.54.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Company Profile
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, SA, together with its subsidiaries, supplies wind power solutions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, Asia, and Australia. It operates through two segments, Wind Turbines and Operation and Maintenance. The Wind Turbines segment offers wind turbines for various pitch and speed technologies, as well as provides development, construction, and sale of wind farms.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (GCTAY)
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
- 5 Stocks to Buy That Pay Reliable Monthly Dividends
Receive News & Ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.