Thor Explorations Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THXPF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 16.7% on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 3,125 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 76% from the average daily volume of 13,250 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.18.
Thor Explorations Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.18 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.18.
Thor Explorations Company Profile
Thor Explorations Ltd., a natural resources company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties in Senegal, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, and Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship property is the Segilola gold project located in Osun State, Nigeria.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thor Explorations (THXPF)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Thor Explorations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thor Explorations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.