VIQ Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:VQSLF – Get Rating) shares dropped 3.8% on Monday . The company traded as low as $4.75 and last traded at $4.81. Approximately 29,200 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 11% from the average daily volume of 26,273 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.00.
VIQ Solutions Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 2.71 and a current ratio of 2.71. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.81. The firm has a market cap of $123.22 million, a PE ratio of -9.62 and a beta of -1.16.
VIQ Solutions Company Profile
VIQ Solutions Inc operates as a technology and service platform provider for digital evidence capture, retrieval, and content management in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Technology and Related Revenue, and Technology Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VIQ Solutions (VQSLF)
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
- Black Friday Deals on These 3 Dividend Plays
Receive News & Ratings for VIQ Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VIQ Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.