Adriatic Metals PLC (OTCMKTS:ADMLF – Get Rating) shares were down 2.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.85 and last traded at $1.85. Approximately 1,901 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 29,035 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.89.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada increased their price target on Adriatic Metals from GBX 225 ($2.66) to GBX 235 ($2.78) in a report on Tuesday, October 18th.
Adriatic Metals Trading Down 2.1 %
The business has a 50-day moving average of $1.52 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.48.
Adriatic Metals Company Profile
Adriatic Metals PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of precious and base metals. It explores for zinc, lead, barite, gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's flagship project is the Vares Silver Project located in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. It also operates Raska Project in Serbia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adriatic Metals (ADMLF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Adriatic Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adriatic Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.