Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:BDRFF – Get Rating) had its price objective raised by Societe Generale from €93.00 ($94.90) to €98.00 ($100.00) in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
Shares of BDRFF opened at $106.15 on Tuesday. Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft has a 12 month low of $87.70 and a 12 month high of $106.59. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $97.99 and a 200 day simple moving average of $99.47.
About Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft (BDRFF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.