Danakali Limited (LON:DNK – Get Rating)’s share price was up 4,551.2% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as GBX 20.50 ($0.24) and last traded at GBX 20 ($0.24). Approximately 1,704 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 15,690 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.43 ($0.01).
Danakali Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £73.67 million and a PE ratio of -18.18. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 20 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 20.
Danakali Limited engages in the exploration of minerals in Eritrea, East Africa. It focuses on the development of the Colluli potash project located in the Danakil Depression region of Eritrea. The company was formerly known as South Boulder Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Danakali Limited in June 2015.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Danakali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danakali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.