A number of other research firms have also issued reports on EHMEF. BMO Capital Markets lowered their target price on goeasy from C$234.00 to C$192.00 in a research note on Monday, November 14th. Desjardins increased their target price on goeasy from C$175.00 to C$185.00 in a research note on Monday, August 15th. National Bank Financial increased their target price on goeasy from C$155.00 to C$170.00 in a research note on Thursday, August 11th. Finally, Scotiabank increased their target price on goeasy from C$162.00 to C$164.00 in a research note on Monday, November 14th.
goeasy Stock Performance
goeasy stock opened at $89.65 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $82.54 and its 200-day moving average is $86.05. goeasy has a 12 month low of $72.55 and a 12 month high of $150.90.
goeasy Ltd. provides non-prime leasing and lending services to consumers in Canada. The company operates through two segments, Easyfinancial and Easyhome. The Easyfinancial segment provides unsecured and real estate secured installment loans; personal, home equity, and auto loans; point-of-sale and small business financing; and value-added services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on goeasy (EHMEF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for goeasy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for goeasy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.