Fundamental Research reissued their buy rating on shares of Golden Minerals (TSE:AUMN – Get Rating) in a report published on Tuesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. They currently have a C$1.00 price objective on the stock.
Golden Minerals Price Performance
TSE AUMN opened at C$0.33 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.67, a current ratio of 2.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.41. The stock has a market capitalization of C$55.27 million and a PE ratio of 33.00. Golden Minerals has a 12-month low of C$0.29 and a 12-month high of C$0.81. The company has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.36 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.41.
Golden Minerals Company Profile
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.