Hannover Rück (OTC:HVRRF – Get Rating) had its target price upped by Barclays from €133.70 ($136.43) to €149.50 ($152.55) in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports. Barclays currently has an underweight rating on the stock.
Hannover Rück Price Performance
OTC HVRRF opened at $147.25 on Tuesday. Hannover Rück has a 1-year low of $138.40 and a 1-year high of $203.15. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $145.52 and a 200 day moving average price of $144.57.
Hannover Rück Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hannover Rück (HVRRF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Hannover Rück Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hannover Rück and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.