IperionX Limited (NASDAQ:IPX – Get Rating) fell 1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $5.00 and last traded at $5.15. 2,375 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 9,581 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.20.
IperionX Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.81, a current ratio of 2.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $5.43.
IperionX’s mission is to be the leading developer of low carbon, sustainable, critical material supply chains focused on advanced industries including space, aerospace, electric vehicles and 3D printing. IperionX’s breakthrough titanium technologies have demonstrated the potential to produce titanium products that are sustainable, 100% recyclable, have low carbon intensity and to do so at product qualities that meet or exceed current industry standards.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IperionX (IPX)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for IperionX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IperionX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.