Open Text Co. (TSE:OTEX – Get Rating) (NASDAQ:OTEX) Director P. Thomas Jenkins bought 120,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 21st. The stock was bought at an average price of C$38.13 per share, with a total value of C$4,575,274.56. Following the transaction, the director now owns 2,023,349 shares in the company, valued at C$77,144,810.05.
P. Thomas Jenkins also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 18th, P. Thomas Jenkins purchased 160,000 shares of Open Text stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$39.02 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,243,156.48.
- On Monday, August 29th, P. Thomas Jenkins bought 750,000 shares of Open Text stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of C$40.83 per share, with a total value of C$30,621,278.25.
Open Text Stock Performance
TSE OTEX opened at C$38.75 on Wednesday. Open Text Co. has a 1 year low of C$34.72 and a 1 year high of C$64.22. The firm has a market capitalization of C$10.47 billion and a P/E ratio of 53.08. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$37.81 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$44.78. The company has a current ratio of 1.42, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 116.23.
About Open Text
Open Text Corporation engages in the designs, develops, markets, and sells information management software and solutions. It offers content services; business network that manages data within the organization and outside the firewall; security and protection solutions for defending against cyber threats, and preparing for business continuity and response in the event of a breach; digital investigation and forensic security solutions; OpenText security solutions to address information cyber resilience needs; Carbonite and Webroot products; and OpenText Information Management software platform.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Open Text Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Open Text and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.