PAID, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYD – Get Rating) fell 1.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.98 and last traded at $2.00. 2,601 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 228% from the average session volume of 792 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.03.
PAID Stock Down 1.2 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.02.
PAID, Inc develops online shipping and tax management tools in the United States, and Canada. It operates through five segments: Client Services, Shipping Calculator Services, Brewery Management Software, Merchant Processing Services, and Shipping Coordination and Label Generation Services. The company offers AuctionInc, a suite of online shipping and tax management tools assisting businesses with e-commerce storefronts, shipping solutions, tax calculation, inventory management, and auction processing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PAID (PAYD)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for PAID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PAID and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.