Pensana Plc (LON:PRE – Get Rating) shares traded down 1.5% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 53.20 ($0.63) and last traded at GBX 53.20 ($0.63). 41,572 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 86% from the average session volume of 300,772 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 54 ($0.64).
Pensana Trading Down 1.5 %
The stock has a market cap of £131.90 million and a P/E ratio of -12.09. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 57.98 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 62.34.
Pensana Plc engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Angola. The company primarily explores for neodymium and praseodymium (NdPr) deposits. Its flagship assets are the Saltend rare earth refinery project located in the United Kingdom and the Longonjo NdPr project located in Angola.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Pensana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pensana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.