Triton Emission Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:DSOX – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Triton Emission Solutions shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands.
Triton Emission Solutions Trading Down 80.0 %
Triton Emission Solutions Company Profile
Triton Emission Solutions, Inc engages in the development and marketing of emission abatement technologies for the marine industry. Its products include Njord Exhaust Gas Scrubber System, which cleans the exhaust gases from excess sulfur following the internal combustion process within a ships’ engine and DSOX Fuel Purification System, a pre-combustion desulfurization technology designed to remove alkali metals, such as sulfur and sodium, from heavy marine fuel and Bio Scrubber Technology, is a patented system designed to significantly reduce the maintenance cost and premature failure of gas turbine engines by removing alkali metals that are usually present in fuel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Triton Emission Solutions (DSOX)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Triton Emission Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triton Emission Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.