Shares of Aceto Corporation (OTCMKTS:ACETQ – Get Rating) were up 14.8% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 4,900 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 1,479,052 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
Aceto Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.11 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.11.
Aceto Corporation markets, sells and distributes finished dosage form generics, nutraceutical products, pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients, agricultural protection products and specialty chemicals. The company’s operating segment consists of Human Health, Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Performance Chemicals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aceto (ACETQ)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Aceto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aceto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.