Aquis Exchange PLC (LON:AQX – Get Rating) insider Alasdair Frederick Seton Haynes purchased 1,301 shares of Aquis Exchange stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 22nd. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 415 ($4.91) per share, with a total value of £5,399.15 ($6,384.24).
Aquis Exchange Price Performance
Shares of Aquis Exchange stock opened at GBX 430 ($5.08) on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 342.07 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 397.75. The company has a current ratio of 3.62, a quick ratio of 3.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.65. The firm has a market cap of £116.74 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,866.67.
About Aquis Exchange
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Aquis Exchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aquis Exchange and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.